If you’re anything like me, summer becomes boring. Here are some ideas to keep you entertained this summer.
With summer comes more free time, and with free time sometimes comes boredom. Instead of sitting around bored all day, try out some of these ideas.
- Pretend to be employed at the Staples Center in order to get into concerts for free by dressing up like them in a purple polo shirt.
- Have a water balloon fight with a water balloon sling shot.
- Hike to the Hollywood sign and take a cool picture for Instagram.
- Try to sneak your way to the actual Hollywood sign that is guarded with gates.
- Once you get to the actual sign, try to sit on it and eat a sandwich.
- Go to Yogurtland for the free samples.
- Probably don’t meet up with anyone on Tinder, but if you do it could turn into a good story.
Have a summer that’s hopefully not boring. Try not to get caught doing anything illegal because it’s only illegal if you get caught. Good luck!
Photo credit: By Sörn (Flickr) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons